“Health care Administrator functions within system implementation. “
- a) A health care administrator is a leader and manager. When implementing a health care information system, what are two (2) management functions of the health care administrator?
- What are two (2) leadership functions of the health care administrator?
- Explain the functions that you choose and their importance to the success of the implementation.
- b) In your opinion, what are the two (2) worst things that can happen to negatively impact a system implementation process?
- Provide a rationale for your choices.
- Suggest how you would mitigate those risks.
- How does the health care administrator plan ahead to ensure that a facility or department maintains effective operation during a systems implementation/update?
- Support your responses with reputable sources.