- Complete Text Page 289 Practice Exercise 3: Dynamic Complexity
- Upload your work in a pdf file format via attachment.
- No credits will be given by uploading a non-pdf file
- 20 pts.
Visit the website, https://www.nist.gov/baldrige and you will find application summaries for past award recipients in the healthcare category. Review one of the award winner’s applications and describe what the organization did to support the core values and concepts.
- State the name of your selected award winner
- Describe what your award winner did to support any two of the following core values and concepts (note: you just need to describe 2 of the 4 listed below).
- Visionary Leadership
- Patient Focus
- Organizational and Personal Learning
- Valuing Staff and Partners
3. Upload your work in a pdf file format
4. No credits will be given by uploading a non-pdf file format.
Compute the multifactor productivity measure for an 8 hour day in which the usable output was 530 units, produced by 4 workers who used 750 pounds of materials. Workers have an hourly wage of 18 and material cost is 1.3 per pound. Overhead is 1.5 times labor cost.
The multifactor productivity (units/$) = Blank 1 (round to 4 decimal places)
A medical company medical record search firm is contemplating using online software to increase its search productivity. Currently, an average of 40 minutes is needed to do a title search. The researcher’s cost is $2 per minute. Clients are charged a fee of $4000. Company A’s software would reduce the average search time by 10 minutes, at a cost of $3.50 per search. Company B’s software would reduce the average search time by 12 minutes at a cost of $3.60 per search. Which option would have the higher productivity in terms of revenue per dollar of input?
- Compute each option’s productivity.
- Justify your option selection by comparing each option’s productivity.
- Submit your work by uploading a pdf file.
- No credits will be given by uploading a non-pdf file.