Topic: Child and Adolescent Obesity in the United States.Your final paper, must include information related to the following areas that you will learn about in this course:
population and sample size;
- research instruments;
- statistical tests and results;
- multivariable methods, including the principles of these methods;
- examples of dependent and independent variables; and
- any other pertinent issues related to course material,
- you will further develop your paper. For this assignment, select at least five academic resources that you will use in your final paper, and create an annotated bibliography (2 pages bibliography). If you have never created an annotated bibliography, click here for an example.
- Make sure your articles are quantitative in nature and fulfill the following parameters:
- topic and purpose of the study identified,
population and sample size investigated,
hypothesis tested to yield results,
research instruments identified,
- statistical tests done and results of tests identified,
- discussion results and inferences drawn from data, and
- recommendations and conclusions included.
- At least two of those resources must come from the CSU Online Library.
- After selecting your topic, create an outline that gives an overview of the organization and content of your paper. You must include at least four headings (main ideas). Each heading should be supported by at least four subsections with supporting evidence. You must include at least two references for your outline, and they should be formatted in accordance with APA guidelines.