Read the Memorial Hospital Patient Experience Scenario. Then, complete the following:
- Patient Experience, Improvement Tools, and Culturally Sensitive, Patient-Centered Care
- Develop a white paper that proposes a high-reliability quality program that will address the issues identified in the scenario. (710 pages)
- Your white paper should include:
- A justification for why the hospital needs to create a high-reliability quality program.
- Description of five elements of the patient experience to be targeted for improvement related to quality, safety, and overall satisfaction in the hospital.
- Recommendations for five potential resources that could be utilized for improving or maintaining safety, quality, and the overall patient experience and explanations of why these resources would be of value.
- A recommendation for three improvement tools (i.e., Lean Management and Six Sigma) that will be used in the high-reliability quality program.
- An explanation for why a culturally sensitive program is important for patient-centered care and two ways the high-reliability quality program can meet this need.