Using the health care law or policy you researched for this week’s learning activity, create a proposal or presentation for continued funding of a related program.
Create two separate proposals advocating for continued funding of the same issue/program, one that addresses liberal viewpoints and one that addresses conservative viewpoints.
Convince each group that continued funding is essential to the wellbeing of its recipients.
Your proposals should address:
- The party platform principles
- How the program advances the party agenda
- Program data related to target population outcomes
Format your proposals as one of the following:
- 7- to 10-slide presentation
- 7- to 10-minute oral presentation/podcast
- 350- to 525-word paper
Use at least 3 peer review references
Consider the following examples:
- Legislation around HIV/AIDS
- Legislation around health promotion and prevention (for example, obesity)
- Legislation around over-the-counter Narcan (naloxone) or needle exchange