Now that you have completed your project plan, you have been asked to provide a presentation on your project and highlight key points of the project plan.
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you:
- Identify the project based on the scenario selected.
- Explain the projects mission statement and objectives.
- Explain the projects work breakdown structure and Gantt Chart.
- Provide a visual of each, if applicable.
- Explain the resource utilization, including funding sources and project budget.
- Explain the assumptions, risk, and mitigation with the project.
- Explain how changes to the economic climate or culture could have an impact on the project.
- Provide a conclusion of your proposed project plan.
Include a title page and a references page.
Provide 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support the development of the assignment.