I need a lit review and annotated bibliography. This need to be on the refrenceces attached. Also needs to be in APA format. Below is the instruction for the lit review. Please include the picot question which is: Does mentorship (I) influence role transition and efficiency (O) in new nurse practitioner graduates entering the workforce (P) in the first year of practice (T)? (dont forget the underserved community.WHAT ARE THE PARTS OF A LIT REVIEW?
Also please include the research question which is: What are the effects of new grad fnp mentorship on the mental health during the first year of practice?
Most lit reviews use a basic introduction-body-conclusion structure; if your lit review is part of a larger paper, the introduction and conclusion pieces may be just a few sentences while you focus most of your attention on the body. If your lit review is a standalone piece, the introduction and conclusion take up more space and give you a place to discuss your goals, research methods, and conclusions separately from where you discuss the literature itself.
- An introductory paragraph that explains what your working topic and thesis is
- A forecast of key topics or texts that will appear in the review
- Potentially, a description of how you found sources and how you analyzed them for inclusion and discussion in the review (more often found in published, standalone literature reviews than in lit review sections in an article or research paper)
- Summarize and synthesize: Give an overview of the main points of each source and combine them into a coherent whole
- Analyze and interpret: Dont just paraphrase other researchers add your own interpretations where possible, discussing the significance of findings in relation to the literature as a whole
- Critically Evaluate: Mention the strengths and weaknesses of your sources
- Write in well-structured paragraphs: Use transition words and topic sentence to draw connections, comparisons, and contrasts.
- Summarize the key findings you have taken from the literature and emphasize their significance
- Connect it back to your primary research question