- Bird, K., Reney, M., & Ross, R. (2015).?unds flow in the era of healthcare transformation.?ealthcare Financial Management,?9(12), 42?47.
- CMS.gov (2019).?hat?s the quality payment program??Explore the various links found on the Quality Payment Program website to learn more about the new way healthcare providers are being paid.?Also, you will find resources on evidence-based measures that encourage improvement in clinical practice and the utilization of advanced technology that allows providers of care to easily exchange patient information)
- Mulder, J. (2017).?he value of ?smart growth? in the era of value-driven care.?ealth Management Technology,?8(9), 6?7.
- Wright, B., Potter, A. J., & Nattinger, M. C. (2016).?owa Wavering on Medicaid: From Expansion to Modernization.?ournal of Health Politics, Policy & Law,?1(2), 287?300.
Assignment: please use some
the resources for references when applicable
Consider how compensation for healthcare services shape the delivery of care, and reflects policy and policy changes and write a paper that addresses the bullets below. Be sure to completely address each bullet point. There should be four (4) sections in your paper; one for each bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear brief heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Include a ?Conclusion? section that summarizes all topics. This assignment will be at least 1500 words.
This week you will reflect upon accountability in healthcare finance to address the following:
- Discuss the history of private health insurance and managed care and how it involved into a healthcare industry?
- Identify the key federal laws that protect individuals who are enrolled in private insurance.
- Briefly discuss consumer-driven healthcare and the empowerment of the healthcare consumer.
- Explore the opportunities which have emerged for nurses within the private insurance market.
Length: 1500 ? 1750 words in length
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA format. These do not count towards the minimum word amount for this assignment.?Your essay must include an introduction and a conclusion.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of two (2) scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).