Your hospital organization wants to do a comprehensive review of where they are with the Joint Commission standards and what work needs to be done to meet those standards.?The organization has established a Lead Team to coordinate the work.?Using the Joint Commission accreditation manual that you can access using course reserves, find the table of contents listing accreditation requirements.?You will be putting together a team to work on ensuring that your organization is meet one of the standards.?Review the list of?equirements in?he table of contents and select one chapter for your “team” to work on. (Do not select Accreditation Participation Requirements (APR) or Waived Testing (WT)).?Review the standard and the “elements of performance” for the chapter that you have selected and provide the following:
- Select ten (10)?lements of performance in your selected chapter.
- Who are your team members? (use a functional title)
- Describe how you will divide the work for your team.
- Describe what your team deliverables will be to the organization’s lead team.
- In a written document, provide the standard, the elements of performance and how your team will demonstrate meeting that element.