Think about a time when you experienced a leader who used negative or unethical influence tactics in an organization, or research a leader known for the use of negative or unethical influence tactics. You must identify the leader and organization, and provide a URL to the website of one or the other as part of a narrated presentation.
- Provide a brief overview of the leader and the organization, the situation, and any other key players relevant to the situation.
- Describe the specific unethical influence tactics that were used in the situation. Then, analyze those influence tactics in terms of the leaders overall leadership strategy and use of power within the organization.
- What was the outcome of the situation? If you were the leader in that situation, what would you have done differently?
- Your presentation should be either a 5- to 8-minute video or 12 narrated slides with images and detailed speaker notes (between 75 to 100 words per slide), not counting the title and reference page slides, which you must include in both the video and slide presentation.
- You may use your smartphone, webcam, or other video recording device, PowerPoint or an internet-based program such as Prezi or Slide Rocket. Be sure to include the URL of your presentation when using internet-based tools. Paste the URL into a Word document and upload it with your presentation.
- Incorporate two scholarly references that are not required readings for this module.
Additional Requirements :
- Your paper should be 12 double-spaced slides including introduction and conclusion.
- Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references. Incorporate two scholarly references
- In-text citation used throughout the assignment and APA-formatted reference list.
- Please no plagiarism and sources should not be older than 5 years.
- Include headings organize the content in your work.