Throughout this course, you have practiced various skills that will allow you to identify, procure, and manipulate biosurveillance and secondary data. As addressed in previous sections, public health information needs are constantly growing, and the statistical analysis of data is just one step in this process. Decisions based on this information would rely not only on the accuracy of your analysis but also on the organization of its presentation.
This week for your Scholar-Practitioner Project you will conduct descriptive and inferential analyses using your selected data set, your prepared database from Week 8, and SPSS.
- Review this week? Learning Resources
By Day 7, submit interpretation for your statistical analysis based on your selected data set, your prepared database, and SPSS. Mark sure to perform the following tasks for each of your research questions separately:
- Provide interpretation for descriptive statistical analyses based on your SPSS output.
- Summarize the numerical results with descriptive analysis tables or graphs, including your interpretation.
- Provide interpretation of your inferential statistical analyses using SPSS outputs.
- Summarize the numerical results with inferential analysis tables or graphs, including your interpretation.
- Provide full answer and interpretation for each of your research question(s).
- Follow APA guidelines.
Support your analysis with the Learning Resources and current literature. Use APA formatting for your paper and to cite your resources.