- Complete the Fall Risk and Cognition Assessments Case Study, including the Hendrich II Fall Risk Assessment available in the Resources folder.
- Complete the Mini-Cog screening (see Borson, n.d., in the Resources section) and the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (PSQI; see Buysse, Reynolds, Monk, Berman, & Kupfer, 1989, in the Resources section) to develop a comprehensive assessment for Mrs. L.? risk of falling.
- Develop a one-paragraph summary describing Mrs. L.? risk for falls.
- Create one goal for each category.
- Submit the three fall risk assessment tools and your summary as attachments to the assignment area.
Hendrich, A. (2016). Fall risk assessment for older adults: The Hendrich II Fall Risk model. Try This, 8. Retrieved from https://consultgeri.org/try-this/general-assessmen…
Borson, S. (n.d.) Mini-Cog screening for cognitive impairment in older adults. Retrieved from https://mini-cog.com/
Buysse, D. J., Reynolds, C. F., Monk, T. H., Berman, S. R., & Kupfer, D. J. (1989). The Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (PSQI). Retrieved from http://www.sleep.pitt.edu/research/ewExternalFiles…