Change Roles in Your Organization
Think about organizations that you are familiar with, organizations where you work/ed, schools you?ve attended, or organizations with which you associate.
- Identify and briefly discuss a change/s in the organization.
- Share what instigated the change?
- Examine the change in terms of the 4 organizational change roles, change initiator, implementer, facilitator, recipient and who carried out these roles.
- Discuss the position or title in the organization (leader, manager, supervisor, or employee) with the role they played.
- Evaluate if they were effective and why or why not?
- Do you think the change was effective? Why or why not?