You have learned about the importance of the change vision and how change leaders can create a meaningful vision that energizes and focuses action.
- Discuss the difference between an organization vision and a change vision.
- Then with a fictitious Middle Eastern organization in mind, following the 5 step ?checklist for change? to briefly explain your fictitious change scenario.
- Finally share a change vision to support this fictitious change scenario.
- As you participate in the discussion, ensure you provide feedback on the strengths and weaknesses of the change visions shared by your classmates.
Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories, which require supporting citations along with two scholarly peer-reviewed references in supporting your answer. Keep in mind that these scholarly references can be found in the Saudi Digital Library by conducting an advanced search specific to scholarly references.
You are required to reply to at least two peer discussion question post answers to the weekly discussion question. These peer replies need to be substantial and constructive in nature. They should add to the content of the post and evaluate/analyze that answer. Normal course dialogue does not fulfill these two peer replies but is expected throughout the course. Answering all course questions is also required.
- In this module, we will discuss the role of vision in change management. We will also explore the various approaches that an organization can utilize to create an inspiring vision statement.Learning Outcomes
- Examine the role of vision in the change management process.
- Differentiate the various approaches to creating a change vision statement.