change Roles in Your Organization
Think about organizations that you are familiar with, organizations where you work/ed, schools you?ve attended, or organizations with which you associate.
- Identify and briefly discuss a change/s in the organization.
- Share what instigated the change?
- Examine the change in terms of the 4 organizational change roles, change initiator, implementer, facilitator, recipient and who carried out these roles.
- Discuss the position or title in the organization (leader, manager, supervisor, or employee) with the role they played.
- Evaluate if they were effective and why or why not?
- Do you think the change was effective? Why or why not?
Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories, which require supporting citations
Chapter 1 in Organizational Change: An Action-Oriented Toolkit
Am, F. J. (2020, June 17). Innovation in a crisis: Why it is more critical than ever. Retrieved from McKinsey & Company: https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/strategy-and-corporate-finance/our-insights/innovation-in-a-crisis-why-it-is-more-critical-than-ever
Jaber, T. (2021). A surge toward a sustainable future: Organizational change and transformational vision by an oil and gas company. RAC – Revista de Administração Contemporânea, 25(3), 1-23.
Saudi Vision 2030 Document. (2017). Retrieved from https://www.vision2030.gov.sa/media/rc0b5oy1/saudi_vision203.pdf