- Knowledge management cycles and Models:
- Discuss in detail Wiig?s KM cycle. How is it different from McElroy?s KM cycle. Write minimum two points of difference.
- Describe how the major types of knowledge (i.e., tacit and explicit) are transformed in the Nonaka and Takeuchi knowledge spiral model of KM. Use a concrete example to make your point (e.g., a bright idea that occurs to an individual in the organization).
- a. Which transformations would prove to be the most difficult? Why?
- b. Which transformation would prove to be fairly easy? Why?
- Discuss the concept of knowledge management. Why is knowledge management important today?
- Ø Write a detailed paragraph on three generations on knowledge management.
- Ø Describe the terms, Data, Information and Knowledge. Discuss two major types of knowledge.
- Compare the properties of these two major types of knowledge.