- Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
- Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
- Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
- Create yourAssignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
This week, you will create a PowerPoint presentation on the cardiovascular system.
Below are the cardiovascular system topics to complete for this week’s PowerPoint® project. The topics that can be covered for this assignment are:
- Structures of the heart and vascular system
- Function of the heart and vascular system
- The cardiac cycle
- Cardiac output and the factors that alter it
- PowerPoint® presentations should be between 15-20 slides (not including title slide and reference slides)
- You should submit a final copy of the PowerPoint® to the dropbox.
- Follow APA guidelines for references (utilize parenthetical citations on each slide)
- Utilize the notes section (below each slide) to elaborate, writing as if you were relaying what you would say in an oral presentation.
The layout of the PowerPoint® should be as follows:
- Title Slide (1 slide)
- Introductory Slides (Purpose of this presentation, main points) (2-3 slides)
- Structures of the heart and vascular system (4-5 slides)
- Function of the heart and vascular system (3-4 slides)
- The cardiac cycle (1-2 slides)
- Cardiac output and the factors that alter it (3-4 slides)